Yandex Browser 21.12.0 (though stylized as Yandex. Browser) is a fork of Google's Chromium/Chrome project by the popular Russian portal yandex. ru. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Yandex. Browser is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Yandex.Browser safe to download?
We tested the file Yandex.exe with 23 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Yandex.Browser work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Yandex.Browser may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of Yandex.Browser are available?
The current version of Yandex.Browser is 21.12.0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 20.12.3, 20.12.2, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.1991 and 188.8.131.52. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Yandex.Browser supports over 4 common image formats including EPS, MPO, PLY and WEBP.
Alternatives to Yandex.Browser available for download
- Chromium PortableA portable version of the open source Chromium browser.
- Slimjet PortableA fast web browser built on Chromium that manages downloads, enables privacy and features a simple user interface.
- Chromium x64Setup files for the Win64 version of Chromium.
- SRWare Iron PortablePortable version of the stripped-down Chromium-based browser.
- SRWare IronPrivacy-aware version of Google's Chrome browser, powered by Chromium.